Monday 21 July 2008

AN BEALACH EILE

The other way.

Well i've used up all my free webspace on freewebs & have been waiting to upgrade my account to be able to post more pictures & new blogs.

But it occurred to me that there were plenty of free resources on the web, photobucket & blogger for example that were worth a try.

Perhaps they could carry the addons to my site if i build in links etc. So here goes.....
My new Bellman & Flint Terrier Locator system arrived about 2 weeks ago i think. I haven't dug with it yet, but we have tried it out on dogs running about the yard & so, to get a feel for it.
Word is it is the most excellent locator system to date.
With sterling weak against the euro it cost me about 392 euro including postage to Ireland.
The price of units has slightly increased since then i believe, not surprising everything is rising fast, the days of milk & honey for the Celtic Tiger are over.

Now about Sona, she has 1 lovely male pup, a blue/brindle hopefully destined to stay in the west of Ireland & here he is...








He is just 3 weeks old in these pictures.

He possibly may be known as Bailielands Danny, we'll see or maybe Bailielands Daniel or Danny Boy.
Misty's litter were 3 weeks old this weekend & are very very noisy indeed.
That'll do us for now, i'll be busy trying to link this to website for 2 nite
all the best
marie

No comments: