Saturday 5 September 2009

Jack Russell Pics

j

this is nearly a nirley, Daughter of the mighty Goliath and Bailielands Cup Of Coco. She is 3 months old in this pic taken last Friday week and went to her new home with such a lovely lady and her family in Enfield.

We are so fond of nirley, she was with us some time and really does look like her great-aunt the Nirley herself.

Nearly a Nirley is clearly a miniature like Nirley and Nugger and will be WAY UNDER 10", most likely 7 to 8" and 7lb weight, so I didn't register her as I do believe the standard is the standard :) 10 to 12". Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander :)

I do think the odd undersize one has slipped through on me from time to time but i'm getting really good at spotting them now :) I don't register them but they are far more highly prized than the normal ones, everyone loves teeny jacks and by God they are cute. i certainly couldn't do without my Nugger, she's as close to me as any person ever has been. Actually we are so close its almost telepathic, I think of her and she comes running from even another room :) Freaky :)




--
Bailielands True Irish Bred Irish line Glen Of Imaals & Old Irish and English Line Jack Russells

www.freewebs.com/bailielands

and now also

http://www.anbrocairebui.webs.com/

No comments: